Jesus died for our sins; ...... now let's get our money's worth.
Jesus walks into a hotel, puts three large nails down on the counter,
"Can you put me up for the night?"
So, after Pope John Paul, shouldn't the next one have been Pope George Ringo?
You never see churches with free wifi because no church wants to compete
with an invisible power that actually works.
Our Members' Favorite Humor Sites and Articles
- Hundreds of Proofs of Godís Existence!
- Over 300 Disproofs of Godís Existence
- Over 300 Proofs of Bob's Existence
- Landover Baptist Church Outrageous parody
- Landover Baptist Bible Quizzes Test your knowledge of Scripture
- Betty Bowers is a better Christian than you
- Top Ten Signs You're a Christian
- In Defense of Biblical Marriage
- Rev. Jim Huber, Heretic Includes the parable "Kissing Hank's Ass"
- Video: Kissing Hank's Ass
- Jesusdressup Put some
clothes on Jesus
- Halloween costumes, Easter Bunny,
- Jesus of the Week
- Normal Bob Smith uncensored
- Lark News - satirical xtian news
- The Onion: America's Finest News Source
- Frodology based on the worship of the Messiah, Frodo
- Evil Atheist Conspiracy
- First Church of Raymond of the all-seeing myopic eye
- Calvin and Hobbes You gotta love this little existentialist & his friend
- Saint Dilbert and his minions
- Dilbert Quotes (not atheistic, and too true)
- Quotes from Gregory House, of the TV show "House"
- Video best of "House"
- One Nation, (sponsorship opportunities available), Indivisible
- George Carlin's website
- St. George on Religion Warning: contains strong language.
- More Jokes by St. George on Religion
» See also the Video and Audio section for videos by St. George
- Questions for Dr. Laura With Answers!
- Dear Dr. Laura
- Tough & Fun Questions for Xtian Missionaries (print 'em & be ready)
- An Easter Quiz
- Invisible Pink Unicorn
- Does this Baptist church know about the YONI? picture
- What do Jesus, Frankenstein, & a zombie have in common?
Kiss My Left Behind Parody of "Left Behind" series
- Evolutionists Give Up; Creationism to be Taught in Schools
- 666 - The number of the Beast
- Funny Adults
Don't print or buy these and paste them in buybulls:
Betty Bowers' Handy Bible Interpretation Guide
The Top Ten Bizarre Quotes of Pat Robertson
Play the game "Reich or Wrong?" Pat Robertson, Hitler or Luther?
Churches ad hoc: A Divine Comedy photos by Herman Krieger
WANTED: Falwell & Robertson
Will Hell freeze over?
Satanists for Bush
The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce
A Little Poem on TV Evangelists
Yo-God God Detectors
Terrorists and Why They Commit Suicide
Non Sequitur on War and Religion cartoon
Non Sequitur on God's Protestors cartoon
Non Sequitur on Alien Science and Theology
Non Sequitur on Another New Religion
Opus on when the Universe will end
Life in Hell Pledge Cartoon
God Bless Iraq cartoon
This priest is going to Hell picture
Virgin Mary With Child!
Was Jesus Jewish, Irish, Puerto Rican, ... ?
Church of the SubGenius Believe in Bob.
Museum of Hoaxes
The Gods' Total Quality Management Questionnaire
Two jokes from Emo Phillips (Bicycle & Heretic Scum!)
Are evangelists really Evil's Agents?
Jesus Lacks Passion, Downsized
Religion is Bullshit!
The anti-Christian bias in our society
Top 10 Creationist's Myths
"A Conversation With God" (remastered)
When Creationists are Burglarized
Science vs. Norse Mythology
Becoming a (or passing yourself off as) Christian Fundy
QUIZ: Jerry, Pat, or Osama?
True Christian.com - great parady!
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Posing for pictures in a Muslim country
God Fails to Break His Own Record for Killing
Jesus Bans "Christian" Group
From The Onion: America's Finest News Source
Da Pope, Da Vatican & Da Church
If you'd like to suggest a site or joke, please email Mark.