Republican Marriage History
- Ronald Reagan - divorced the mother of two of his children. Married Nancy
Davis who bore him a daughter only 7 months after the marriage.
- Bob Dole - divorced the mother of his child, who had nursed him through
the long recovery from his war wounds.
- Newt Gingrich - divorced his wife who was dying of cancer.
- Dick Armey - Former House Majority Leader - divorced
- Sen. Phil Gramm of Texas - divorced
- Gov. John Engler of Michigan - divorced
- Former Gov. Pete Wilson of California - divorced
- George Will - divorced
- Sen. Lauch Faircloth - divorced
- Rush Limbaugh - Rush and his current wife Marta have six marriages and
four divorces between them.
- Rep. Bob Barr of Georgia - Barr has been married three times. Barr had the audacity to author and
push the "Defense of Marriage Act."
The current joke making the rounds on Capitol Hill is "Bob
Barr, WHICH marriage are you defending?"
- Sen. Alfonse D'Amato of New York - divorced
- Sen. John Warner of Virginia - divorced (once married to Liz Taylor)
- Gov. George Allen of Virginia - divorced
- Henry Kissinger - divorced
- Rep. Helen Chenoweth of Idaho - divorced
- Sen. John McCain of Arizona - divorced
- Rep. John Kasich of Ohio - divorced
- Rep. Susan Molinari of New York (2000 Republican National Convention Keynote Speaker) - divorced
» to Atheists of Silicon Valley homepage «